UHHB Detroit Henry Ford Care Coordination Housing Program
In partnership with Henry Ford Health Systems, this care coordination team assists with housing barriers.
- Emergency financial assistance one time per year to ensure stable housing and to avoid utility shut offs.
- Medical case management to improve treatment adherence and an overall healthy lifestyle.
*Qualificiation Requirements - Viral load >200 for six (6) months or more; Poor viral control over a 6-12-month period; Socio-economic complications. All clients will be assessed on case-by-case basis.
For more information please contact our housing specialist Edricka Hardge at 313-466-6177 or email@example.com
UHHB Ypsilanti Wellness Housing
Housing resources for individuals and heads of household living with HIV that meet eligibility criteria.
- Eviction Prevention
- Rental Assistance
- Permanent Housing Placement
- Move In Assistance
- Short term and long term housing subsidy
- Education Assistance
Jackson • Lenawee • Livingston • Monroe • Washtenaw
- Program Contact 734-572-9355 -