Get Involved - Employment
Director of Care Services
TITLE: Director of Care Services
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Programs and Operations
DETAILS: Full-Time Position (40 hours per week)
UNIFIED– HIV Health and Beyond, a multi-service organization for persons with HIV, seeks individuals to help persons impacted by HIV.
Submit a resume and cover letter to Tiwanna Hatcher, Vice President of Programs and Operations via email at email@example.com.
- Fiscal Management of Care services programming; Financial Status Reports review. Assists the accountant in properly maintaining the programs’ budget.
- Provides supervision to all Care Services Staff Members at the Detroit Office and the Quality Specialist.
- Provides program reports to all appropriate funders, per contract.
- Assists in quality assurance for all Care Service Program files and paperwork.
- Participates in the development of grant proposals and other funding arrangements relevant to Care Service Programs.
- Participates in maintaining personnel files and provides performance reviews of all staff in Care Services Department.
- Participates in program development activities relevant to the maintenance and expansion of the programs, including working with other UNIFIED-HIV Health and Beyond’s program directors and external entities to the best interests of the agency.
- Works in coordination with organization leadership to develop, implement and enforce all policies, procedures and practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Master’s Degree Required with a minimum of three years of supervisory and/or quality assurance experience. Must have at least five years’ experience in community-based social service environments, preferably an AIDS service organization. Has to demonstrate strong group facilitation and presentation skills as well as clear, concise writing and fiscal management abilities. Must be able to function independently, be self-motivated, appreciate diversity, highly organized, and be clinically mindful in approaching clients. Must be highly computer literate, familiar with spreadsheets, databases, presentations and work processing programs.
Interested? Contact Us!